(W) Katja Klengel (A/CA) Katja Klengel
* For fans of Kid Gloves and Waves comes a new original graphic novel by cartoonist Katja Klengel tackling the subjects that have shaped her life: from body shaming to the exploration of herfemale sexuality, from the representation of women in the media to the social pressure on women who have not yet started a family.
* Why do we fear the word "vulva"?
* Do we really have to be ashamed of our body hair?
* Why do gender roles in children's toys seem to be stuck in the '50s?
* With a sense of humor, an open heart, and unsparing candor, Klengel draws inspiration from her own life as she examines what being a woman today means to her (and really, a whole lot of us!).
* Please Note: This is for Mature Readers.
GIRLSPLAINING ORIGINAL HC
Little Shop Of Heroes are happy to refund unwanted items on presentation of a valid receipt provided they are returned within 30 days and in pristine condition. The purchaser must pay for the safe return of the goods. Monies will be refunded on receipt of the goods.